Saturday, March 7, 2009

David Stodghill's YouTube accounts suspended

Two of David Stodghill's YouTube accounts were suspended today.
The account BroadwayBaby1991, used to impersonate Julianna Rose Mauriello, had been harrassing other Julianna fans (and other Julianna impersonators) and having videos removed from their sites claiming Julianna Rose Mauriello had a copyright claim to them.
What is surprising is that Stodhill's CineGroupEast account was also suspended in the same day. I suspect either YouTube know both accounts were from the same person, or CineGroupEast was leaving comments or sending messages that violated YouTube TOS.
His FireSafetyMovie account is still up.
------
I have a larger update I'm sitting on and not sure what to do with. I have solid information proving that Stodghill is stalking Julianna Rose Mauriello, but know that if I reveal it her he may be able to delete it. Some people who have contacted me already have this info. For everyone else, email me or leave a comment with your email if you need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment